Saturday, October 9, 2010

Towards or in circles we run?

I wandered aimlessly in a swamp known as Life

And each step I took felt like a butchers’ knife:

Adamant it hit the bone, reaching for the heart

Making me wonder if today I’ll come apart.


Cunning and deceiving proved to be this quagmire-

Was it there happiness and now’s Alzheimer?

Hapless and feckless I felt but not anymore barren-

I met someone and now I was going to meet Charon.


The clouds were running as hell and I could see the light

Which was coming from you and I knew it’s alright.

It was Friday, but you were waiting for me for a while.

Suddenly, this trip with the boat didn’t seem so hostile.


‘Which circle would you like to see first, my dear?’

‘The second suits you best’, said Charon with a sneer.

‘Or maybe the fifth, but wouldn’t be that unfair? ‘

‘None- this love breathes only heavens’ fresh air’.

No comments:

Post a Comment