Saturday, October 22, 2011

Supernatural

Surreptitiously I crossed all the borders surrounding your heart.
Defiant and confident I proclaimed myself Queen.
Ban me, I say! Ban me, until it's too late!


Violence might be gore and fun
But war has not been intended to be a pun.
People are walking on thin ice
Believing that everything has a price.
They have even put up walls and electric fences
Imprisoning their heart under perfunctory pretenses.
C'mon, be a liar, deny it at this poem trial
That you haven't confined your heart and
This over-protection is going to be worthwhile.
A war of hearts is a contradiction,
But it still causes infliction.

Beware, my friend, love's insidious,
It's a conundrum how she succeeds.
Without using violence she mystifies,
Superfluous are all those why-s
Cause she's a muse from a myth,
Eerie and surreal she denies reason
So you shouldn't accuse your heart of treason.
On the contrary, this rare creature
Will delight you with powers not known before
Giving you more, you become more, you want more-
Sadly, casualties might appear even without war.



No comments:

Post a Comment